Monday, June 29

lil princess

my dranny and papa have always called me "princess" (not by my choice), and now sunshine will be called "lil princess" by her dranny. well lil princess met her dranny for the first time this weekend. here is the first look.
let me tell you that dranny did not want to let go of this car seat, and held sunshine in her lap like this for a long time.
dranny finally let us take her out, and we made it to the porch for the rest of the day.sunshine loved the porch and remained in dream land.rock did as much of this as he could. nina did as much smiling as she could.

and i just soaked the day in. i hope you all had a great weekend.

ohh, and we did alot of this too!


2 comments:

Heather said...

love it! PRINCESS! she is a princess just like her mama.

love you.
xo
HH

Cstargel said...

I love sweet dranny!!! How sweet is that picture of her hand on the carseat? Hope you are doing well and adjusting to life with two!