Thursday, June 4

thursday a.m.

doctor appointment:
dr checked me around 9am, and i am a 4 cm dilated but still thick and really no consistent contractions. so, he stripped the membranes. fun. and sent me home from the office (which is 5 minutes away from my house).
i am to go back to his office at 2pm, unless i start hurting with contractions. he will strip them again if nothing is happening. we may go on to hospital from there as he told us to have our car packed.
but...i think i have one stubborn girl sitting in me.
i am hanging out with my sisters, mom, adam , and sweet aj.
an emotional breakdown may be on the way as i get sad thinking about the change about to happen in my baby boy's world. but then i become okay very fast as my mom is rubbing my feet and painting my toe nails while i eat some good food she cooked for me. life is good. God is good.
(pics from easter)

3 comments:

Heather said...

i had a MAJOR breakdown with the realization of what i was doing to T's world.

but, it is better that way ... for them to have a friend to grow up with -- now, T can't remember life without A around. we asked him that the other day ... he looked at us like we were CRAZY b/c he doesn't think that time ever existed....

so not to fear :)

can't wait ... have nothing going on tonight and not working tomorrow... so, keep us updated!!!

Heather said...

while you are patiently being pampered/waiting ... how about a few pics of the little gal's nursery????

Greer Dierkes said...

Hey Erin! I am so excited for the big news when Baby Girl arrives! I know there may be some anxiety about how your family dynamic will be changing as you become a family of 4, but it is going to be GREAT :) I can't wait to see pics and I have to say that you just might be the CUTEST pregnant lady I know! Hugs to all of you...keep us updated!