Saturday, June 20

happy father's day.

i have a few warm wishes to wish.
to my sweet husband and father of my two children.
i love you so much and think you are the most amazing dad. this ride is only going to get better and funner and even more full of life. your heart for me, the kids, our family, and the Lord keep me wanting to be a better wife to you everyday. thank you for choosing me as your help mate and thank you for making me a mom. i love you hottie!

to my dad.
i could never put into words what you mean to me and continue to mean to me. i know that i would not be the person i am today without your gentle giudance and your personal relationship with the Lord. thank you for raising me as you have. i only pray that adam and i can have the influence on our kids as you have on us. thank you for loving on my kiddos and getting on the ground chasing big boy every time you see him. i love you dad.

to my father in law.
i am so blessed to have married into the cantrell family. adam would not be the man he is today without you. thank you for loving me and loving on my kids as you have. it is so precious to me that you timed your retirement in the perfect time! time to watch my kids every week. we will keep you forever young. i love you.

No comments: