Friday, June 5

The Jury is Out....

Alicia is back tonight and is getting ready to take Sazy to the Nursery to do the bilirubin (sp?) check and weigh her one more time. Assuming things go well....they could discharge us tonight. However, given how late it is, I am betting we have to stay. The good news is that the little girl just unloaded a big poopie....which will definately help with that bilirubin count. So...in honor of the big event....let's all sing along.....
"My girl....she did a poopoo,
My girl.....she did a poopoopoo!
I said, my girl, she did that poopoo,
She did the poo to the poo to the poopoopoo!"

2 comments:

Cstargel said...

Adam - please tell your wife how PRETTY she is after just giving birth! My goodness she's beautiful!!! And sweet little Sazy is precious - Robby said he knew the other "Sazy" from Presbyterian...fun! Love the name and love your little family of four! Send Erin my love!

Greer Dierkes said...

Love the Poop song :) What is Sazy's middle name??? Can't wait to see more pictures! She is beautiful!