Saturday, June 6

We're Home!!!

We were able to come home last night....but between packing up the car when we first got the word (which included my computer) and 10:45 when they actually brought Erin and AJ downstairs....I didn't get a chance to blog to let everyone know. Sorry. I tried to use my phone, but to no avail. When we finally got home it was 11:20 or so, Mom and Dad were still here after putting Big Boy to bed, and I had to go to Walgreens to get Erin's meds (which, by the way, she is doing so well with dealing with the pain...I can't even imagine), so I didn't blog then either. This morning was nap time with Sazy, this afternoon was nap time with Sazy, and tonight....well, I'm blogging now....so no more nap time. We have had a very good day. Nina is here helping and did a great job last night so that Erin and I could sleep through the night (which we both were able to do). She also cooked dinner for us too.....which was really tasty. Erin is currently doing a blog too....with pics that her sister took. With mine....you'll have to live with what I took today with the phone (as my camera is still dead and I have not recharged it). Sorry. Chunk.
AJ wanted Sazy to put shoes on today, so he brought her his Crocs. As big as her feet are...they are not ready for his Crocs....but it was really cute.

Josie got to meet Sazy today too....and she did a thousand times better than when AJ came home. She basically came right up and sat beside us, smelled her head, gave her a quick kiss, and went to play with Big Boy. She then came back by four or five times to check on her. It was cool and Erin was so willing to let Josie be there. I guess she has seen how sweet Josie is with O-daddy and is willing to let Sazy get the same love.


It was a bit tough for Josie later though....as Pop brought his dog, Dooley, to meet Josie. Josie was not as accomodating with the new dog as she was with our daughter. Even though she eventually got used to Charlie (our Bulldog, Lord rest her soul) she never acted as though she liked Charlie as long as she knew anyone else was around. She was only sweet if she thought no one was looking. To see this new puppy with her third favorite man (I am first, Haynes is second....AJ is not a man yet) was a bit unsettling for her. It was cool to see her go get in between AJ and Dooley when the new pup went in for a kiss on AJ. She is protective of Big Boy.



No comments: